{May 22 2014}

LIKED BY 25

solarprotector
> You see a familiar face. "G..... GAVRI/!?! IS THAT YOU?!?"

autumntrolls:

autumntrolls:

Oh my gods, ArRratus? } O

Wow, it’s been forRreverRr! What’s new?

> You scoot back a bit when it starts whipping its head around, but otherwise manage to keep cool.

I’m thinking maybe afterRr herRr last name. It’s Soleil, which is also TrRroll FrRrench forRr ‘sun’.

…you know, like the sun we prRrobably shouldn’t be out in forRr too much longerRr.

So/ie/… that’s pretty. I /ike it. 

> You pause and take in your surroundings. The sun…. right. Your arms tighten over the yellow bundle, and you take one last look at its beady eyes before standing close to Gavril.

I’d fee/ ruude if I went in first. I’// fo//ow….

{May 22 2014}

LIKED BY 144546

junosunderland:

radicalmuscle:

thatspartanchick:

running-raspberry:

habitualrogue:

Source

Dude I can’t even walk in a strait line

Whoa

One of my favourite things is when two or more people are in motion side-by-side and they use different maneuvers to achieve the same goal.

is this the training room from lara crofts mansion

{May 22 2014}

LIKED BY 25

solarprotector
> You see a familiar face. "G..... GAVRI/!?! IS THAT YOU?!?"

autumntrolls:

autumntrolls:

Oh my gods, ArRratus? } O

Wow, it’s been forRreverRr! What’s new?

> You shake your head furiously at the offer to pet it.

Nah, nah I’m good. Maybe next time if we catch a nice tarRrantula orRr something.

> You sit up.

I could help you name it though. Though I’d be tempted to just name it afterRr my moirRrail somehow.

> You nod your head at the offer. With a little more petting and coaxing, the bird starts to rumble cheerfully, as if that was possible. Removing the cloth slowly, you see its small eyes widen at the return of sunlight. Its head thrashes wildly to the change in sudden scenery. Caught in the middle, you get several more sharp jabs from its break. You respond with loud hollers, and after the fourth time screaming “NO”, it stops and lays still in your lap.

Good…. phew. Gooooood. Gooooooood. Wow. That was suurrea/. Phew. Good. Good. I mean, I wouu/dn’t mind having a moirai/-named pet. As /ong as I don’t know them. 

> Imagine how awkward that’d be! You giggle and look back down the bird, who, so harmful moments ago, now seemed like a tennis-ball shaped pillow. 

{May 22 2014}

LIKED BY 0

{May 22 2014}

LIKED BY 1

Aratus finally has a pet ;w; The day has come! Gavril is cutest. 

{May 22 2014}

LIKED BY 25

solarprotector
> You see a familiar face. "G..... GAVRI/!?! IS THAT YOU?!?"

autumntrolls:

autumntrolls:

Oh my gods, ArRratus? } O

Wow, it’s been forRreverRr! What’s new?

> You lie on the ground, nodding agreement and sucking in gulps of air.

What you just saw therRre, with me panicking? Stays between you and me.

Panicking? I didn’t notice any panicking- Uun/ess……

> Your eyebrows twitch mischievously. Ammo to tease (friendly, of course). The bundles somehow ends up in your possession. It twitches one more time, before finally calming down. Your small palm swipes down the length of its back, patting the poor creature you most certainly terrified just now.

Thanks anyways, Gavri/. Do youu… wanna touuch?

> You gently push the package in front of her, beak away of course. 

Maybe youu can even he/p me name it!

{May 21 2014}

LIKED BY 25

solarprotector
> You see a familiar face. "G..... GAVRI/!?! IS THAT YOU?!?"

autumntrolls:

autumntrolls:

Oh my gods, ArRratus? } O

Wow, it’s been forRreverRr! What’s new?

> Of all the ways to communicate with you, sign was the least effective. You literally have no eyes, and what you can see with your psionics doesn’t go into fine enough detail to see, say, her fingers at all. She’s making blurs with her hands.

> Suddenly she’s jumping out and the bird is caught and flapping about in the cloth…and then there’s the smell of blood and Aratus is calling for you to help.

Um! Ahh, rRright!

> You grab the bundle out of her hands and throw it down on the ground. You try to wrestle with the bird, but it’s wigging out and so arRre you.

ArRratus! What do I do with it??

> You panic. What’s around? WHAT’S AROUND? You’re surrounded by colourful leaves and wood, but there is literally nothing useful as far as you can see. Rock? Stick? Scraps of cloth? STICK. Your fingers grab the nearest branch, which happened to have dead leaves attached to its other broken end.

> You take the tree wand and lightly swat the bundle. 

NO! No! CA/M DOWN!

> Not surprisingly, it doesn’t not understand your language and/or it did not take the swatting kindly. It thrashes wildly, until you press the branch towards its feet. The talons tighten and pierce and dead foliage, but it would seem that the illusion to catching something has temporarily calmed the bird.

Ph-phew. I probab/y shou/d have thouught that out some more, huuh? 

> You tie its legs together just in case. 

{May 21 2014}

LIKED BY 9307

{May 21 2014}

LIKED BY 25

solarprotector
> You see a familiar face. "G..... GAVRI/!?! IS THAT YOU?!?"

autumntrolls:

autumntrolls:

Oh my gods, ArRratus? } O

Wow, it’s been forRreverRr! What’s new?

> You nod, slowly sinking into a crouched position and tensing up.

Yeah, sounds simple enough.

> You whisper this, keenly paying attention for any sudden movements.

> You turn around slower, seeing the two beady eyes rest on you. Whatever signals your learned were probably not universal, but you point at your friend, to the bird, and make simple jumping gestures. 

Ready?

> Underestimating nature was never a good sign. Overestimating the extent to which Gavril understood your signage, as well as not keeping an eye on your ‘hunting partner’ was also a fault on your part. You end up hopping up first, diving for the bird. The cloth is immediately impaled by the bill, though it wraps nicely around the rotund body.

> The second mistake was to not hold the legs. You earn yourself three gnarly gashed on your arm, as well as a shredded shirt. 

Gavri/////!

{May 21 2014}

LIKED BY 25

solarprotector
> You see a familiar face. "G..... GAVRI/!?! IS THAT YOU?!?"

autumntrolls:

autumntrolls:

Oh my gods, ArRratus? } O

Wow, it’s been forRreverRr! What’s new?

> Your vascular pump speeds up as you hear the rapid flapping of wings. You force yourself to breathe slowly. It’s just a bird.

Eh…I’m not much of a hunterRr. If I trRried I might hurRrt the thing.

> You don’t want to disappoint her though.

What’d you have in mind?

Don’t worry, it won’t be muuch huunting. I intend to keep it. I…. I /earned on my trave/s that if youu want to catch a winged anima/, you need a piece of c/oth….

> You pause to unravel your tote, displaying an unfortunate, raggy piece of cloth. 

… This’// do. We juust have to throw it over the…. thing….. pierce the c/oth with its beak, and wrap the rest of the c/oth around the body uunti/ it ca/ms down! 

> You imagine the end result resembling a terribly made cotton candy treat. Nature is relentless, and you made the rookie mistake of successive sudden movements. The yellow creature drops its prey and turns its sharp, long beak towards you.